Attorney Ronald Plymale graduated from Ohio State University College of Law in 1968. In his over 40 years of professional practice, he has handled over 200 jury trials. He has a solid reputation for securing numerous million-dollar settlements and verdicts on behalf of the injured that he represents. This success has led him to be recognized in the top 5% of his peers by Super Lawyers® in both 2004 and 2005.
Mr. Plymale is a member of the prestigious Million Dollar Advocates Forum® as well as the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum®. He is a former president of the Franklin County Trial Lawyers Association and served as a prosecutor and city attorney. Additionally, he is a member of the Columbus Bar Association and the American Bar Association.
- Ohio State Bar, 1968
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 1970
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 1974
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1973
- U.S. Tax Court, 1976
- Ohio State University College of Law, J.D. and Doctor of Jurisprudence – 1968
Honors or Awards
- Super Lawyers® 2004 – 2005
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Franklin County Trial Lawyers Association, Past President
- Franklin County Trial Lawyers Association, Former City Attorney and Prosecutor
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum®, Member
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum®, Member